LIKE THERE IS NO OTHER COLOUR

August 14, 2015


Finally something new here, summer has been really exciting so far and I have no regrets or better excuses for not posting. I've also done a bit of tidying up when it comes to whole appearance of this blog thanks to Filipa who made this custom theme for me. All fellow bloggers in need of a cool blog theme contact this girl. I am wearing a t-shirt that I have had made and I thoroughly enjoyed the process so I am thinking of creating a small collection of unisex pieces when I get round to it. Other items Emblem eyewear ,Daniel Wellington watch and Jessica Buurman shoes .



Photo credit : Mario Ilic

3 comments:

  1. Extra outfit!
    www.streetfashion101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get in contact with Filipa? I 'm looking for a template with a style like yours.

    ReplyDelete